Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Take me on a Jet Plane


                         
       

Hi lovelies,

I've been itching to go on vacation somewhere abroad.....this particular itch is called Iceland and it's been driving me insane.  My parents are serious world-travelers and they recently came back from Iceland.  Can you feel the jealousy oozing out of my pores? ;)  Where was the last place you went on vacation?  My last trip was to Machu Picchu in Peru this past summer and I hope to return someday.  The picture above is an aerial view of NYC and a beautiful sunset that I took on my flight back to the city.


In the meantime, I'll share some of my favorites of New York and Miami. 
pb&j filled doughnut


  The chocolate-lover's doughnut.  It has chocolate pudding inside

Korean sweet potato (also known as "gogumah") in Queens.  These golden bitefuls are naturally sweet and you can taste the slow-roasted richness :)


Potato Twists....french fries' chic cousin.  I'd like you to meet another member of the "crack food" family.  These are from a restaurant in Queens called Mad For Chicken.  The wings there are also crave-worthy but these potato twists take the ultimate prize.  They sprinkle a bit of cheese and drizzle ketchup and spicy mayo on top,  totally worth the trip out to Queens. 

My boyfriend made me these adorable heart-shaped eggs <3



Stone Crabs in Miami


Seafood heaven and someone's eager fingers


Doesn't this look perfect right about now?


Hope your having a great week so far :)  I can't seem to stop fantasizing about taking a spontaneous trip somewhere.  I'm hoping that after next week I can escape the city for a weekend and relax.


xoxox


2 comments:

  1. Super cute post and lovely blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love :)