Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Let's take it slow

Hi World,

I slept in today and it felt amazing.  I'm moving things at a slow pace today and enjoying every minute of it :) The weather is crazy today!  70 degree weather in March?  I guess Spring has come to visit NYC.
I went to the market to get some ingredients so I can finally start cookingI haven't been able to make much use of my kitchen the past few days because of my busy schedule.  I usually like to take advantage of the weekend and cook up a storm for the coming days but since this week is a little more lax, I'm attempting to cook something everyday.  I even got some baking goods for tonight, which is something because I don't really like to bake.  It must be the sunny weather ;)


I wore my Zara heels, which are surprising comfortable for a skinny heel, and paired them with these vintage acid wash levis.  Gotta love Levis :)


I practically live in this neon yellow sweater :)  I look like a walking ray of sunshine when I wear this but I love it! 

Now that the heat is picking up, I can fully justify wearing my bralettes all the time (not that winter ever stopped me from wearing these....).  This one is a pretty mint color with a gold lining and strap.  I love the skinny straps and the scalloped lace detail.  I'm embarrassed to admit that I have about 20 of these in different colors.  I'm addicted.

I picked up this hot sauce at the outdoor market this past weekend.  It has habanero peppers and it's flavored with mango and tamarind.....so goooood.  It definitely has a kick to it, which I love.  I've been snacking on these with some soy flax tortilla chips from Trader Joes. 


Hope your having a great week so far!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love :)