Saturday, April 28, 2012

summa summa time

Happy Weekend!~

NYC has been gracing us with chilly weather once again.  I've been locked up inside slaving away at my desk for the most part so I don't feel like I'm missing out much ;)
I can't wait to stroll along Central Park and snack on a giant cookie from Levain Bakery once the weather gets nicer :)
I definitely have a love-hate relationship with summer in the city....Seeing the sun is a refreshing change and I love being able to wear sunglasses again, but the hot humidity in a very fast paced, walking city is a no-no.  I hope I can visit home & family soon in Miami....I do miss pool days :)

I love this colorful bikini :) Especially with all the layered necklaces!  I have a smiliar bar necklace that I adore :)


I love these cute head wraps!  I would love these on lazy, messy hair days with cut off Levis and a crisp, white top

What a feminine and flirty outfit :)  I am in love with the blush pink, oversized clutch

what a great DIY project :)

obsessed with the sliver of gold

Another favorite combo :) What an adorable shade of pink.

xoxoxxo

 2 3 4 5 6

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those crochet shorts and the little bit of detailing sticking out from the shorts. Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow there are some amazing pictures among this post,
    looks lovely (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love :)