Friday, May 11, 2012

Celebration


Hi World :)
I am getting ready to go to my graduation from my program.  It's been the most intense year and a half and it flew by in a blink of an eye.  I can't believe it's over!  This program definitely was harder than college ever was and it's a bittersweet moment now that it's coming to an end. 
But it does make me want to twirl around in a pretty skirt and celebrate!
The boyfriend is taking me somewhere to eat and celebrate afterwards but he has kept it all hush hush ;)
Hopefully those plans include some cold sangria because that sounds perfect right about now.


I'm still searching for the perfect pair of nude pumps :) 



Perfection.

I'm visiting the Bronx zoo tomorrow with friends then heading to a farewell party for a friend who is going back to Singapore.
I can't wait to finally have a true weekend.....I'm excited to discovery what  a "weekend" really is :) 


xoxoxox


1 2 3

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love :)