Wednesday, May 2, 2012

some eye candy



It's been pretty gloomy in the city this week so outfits have been a bit bleh due to the rain.  
So I've been searching for inspiration on pintrest and admiring people's rad style ;)
PS. how adorable is that zebra scarf? 

still obsessed with neon :)  Especially now that summer is near.

I love  the sexy bra ;)  And I always have a soft spot for sheer blouses.

Striped shirt, perfect spring trench, denim.  Classics for any age :)

I've always loved denim and this little mister is rocking it well ;)  I love his nonchalant pose with his little beanie, what a cutie.

I wouldn't mind strolling the city with these babies this summer.  

 these gold tipped brogues are so fun

xoxox


1 2 3 4 5 6 7


6 comments:

  1. I love the second picture. So inspiring! xx

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty inspirational photos. Lovely pieces that you showcased. You have such a cute blog =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, those kids are absolutely adorable! and those sandals are my favorite!!! i want! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love :)