Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Flex Mussels


Hi Lovely World :)

Hope everyone had a Happy New Year!  I finally was able to shake off that nasty cold I caught last month.  What a battle.  To celebrate my newly revived health, I went to Flex Mussels to stuff my face with all things mussels :)  It was quite delicious.  We went for happy hour, which included unlimited fries and three different flavor of mussels, but caved and got the specialty mussels instead. If you're a mussels fan, I would definitely recommend that you give this place a try if you are ever in the city.


It was pretty difficult to choose.

Countless rounds of carby goodness to slop up the mussel juices :)

one.

two.

three.
I can't remember which ones we ordered, but I can definitely say that
all of them were equally delicious!  This one was the french onion soup flavor
and I want to go back and try to thai flavor next.

truffle fries.

The flavored donuts are a nice treat at the end 
and are accompanied with a vanilla bean dipping sauce.

The best complement to any seafood meal, some grown-up grape juice :)


xoxoxo








9 comments:

  1. check out this giveaway sweetie*
    http://style-limelight.blogspot.gr/2013/01/sismade-giveaway-16th-january-30th.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, I need those truffle fries in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear you are better! this is making me drool!! as far as the paleo all year ideally id like to eat pretty close to that forever you know that whole health is a lifestyle thing hahah it is hard to get used to at first but i feel great doing it so far!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of mussels but the name is surely very original and the place looks great.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3



    JOIN my GIVEAWAY :)

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love This!


    I'd love for you to check out my blog!

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been to any restaurant like this. I'm landlocked, so it's not a great area for seafood, however, I'd love to be able to enjoy this.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everythig looks so tastyyyyy!
    www.fashionmemos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love :)